The basic rules are similar to the “iron blogger” initiative but with a few tweaks:
1. You need to form in pairs – parent/child, friends of all sorts, or simply your writing partner.
2. As a pair, you need at least one blog post a week (both Chinese and English are welcome).
3. If you miss a post you owe the charity pool HKD $20.
4. 50% of the charity pool will be donated to a local charity while the other 50% will be used to subsidise our gatherings.
5. We encourage shorter posts (around 300 characters)
6. You can, at any point, decide to quit totally, zero out your balance, and give up the right to attend any future gathering.
Update: please go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/HKwritingclub/ for the latest rules